For a long while there, it felt that sleeveless wedding gowns were everywhere – and North Carolina made no exception. Everyone wore them – to such an extent that the world seemed to forget that long-sleeved wedding dresses are, well, just as amazing.
Why would you wear a long-sleeved wedding dress, and how to pull it off to perfection? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
· For starters, a long-sleeved wedding dress is absolutely perfect for the cool season! Depending on when exactly you want to get married, you might not even need any other type of coverage (e.g. you can easily wear a long-sleeved wedding dress in September and October, especially if you pay attention to the fabric of the sleeves).
· Furthermore, as mentioned in one of our previous articles as well, long-sleeved wedding dresses are actually a huge trend right now – so if you’re a fashion conscious bride, you will definitely love the idea of wearing long sleeves on the Big Day.
· Even if you don’t take trends into consideration, long-sleeved wedding gowns have a certain kind of elegance, a sophistication, and a true femininity in them you won’t find in other types of dresses. They are timeless, beautiful, and they can look stunning on a multitude of body types.
· The great news is that with the long –sleeved wedding gown trend catching up, you now have a very wide range of options to choose from. Classic 3/4 lace sleeves, off the shoulder sleeves, bell sleeves, loose sleeves, and even detachable sleeves (somewhat a continuation of the off the shoulder sleeve trend) – they’re all out there, available in a multitude of fabrics, cuts, lengths, and incorporated in a splendid variety of wedding gown designs.
· Remember, if you decide to wear a long-sleeved wedding dress, make sure to coordinate the style (and the amount) of jewelry you match with it. For instance, you might want to skip wearing a bracelet with a long lace sleeve, as this could appear like “too much”. However, if you are wearing very tight, satin sleeves with no embroidery and no detail work on them, you can actually add a stylish bangle into the mix and wear it on top of the sleeve – it will make such a huge fashion statement!
Still searching for The One – the wedding gown that will speak to you like a beautiful song? No matter what kind of dress you might be looking for in North Carolina, rest assured that you will find it right here, at Savvi NC. Contact us today and come visit our bridal boutique to see the awe-inspiring designer wedding gowns we have brought in store for you! Contact us and you will never regret it!