Hair has always been and will always be important for brides of all types – and it is more than likely that you make no exception from this rule.
Of course, pulling your hair into a hairstyle that suits you and your wedding styleis very important – but what are some of the essential tips for choosing bridal hair accessories?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
· Tiara. This is one of the single most popular types of bridal hair accessories – royally elegant and luxurious, it makes for the perfect addition to any bride’s look. If you want to look like a princess that has just walked out of a fairy tale, this is the hair accessory to look for!
· Headband. Somewhat more low-key than a tiara, but still luxurious, bridal headbands are extremely versatile. They can be worn with the hair down or in an updo, and they can be adorned with precious stones and crystals, or simply wrapped in a ribbon that either complements the bride’s hair color or her wedding color scheme.
· Slides. Hair slides are coming back in fashion, both in the bridal world and outside of it. This is the perfect soft accessory to add to a simple hairdo. We have seen bridal hair slides adorned with pearls and crystals, but you can also find them with other precious gemstones.
· Vines and hair combs. Also, very versatile, bridal hair vines and hair combs look great with updo’s, and depending on the bride, they are also a fun accessory to elevate bridal hair when is left down. They are a fun alternative for boho chic brides!
· Vintage. If you plan on having a wedding inspired by the great glamor of the Roaring Twenties, look into forehead headbands adorned with all sorts of precious stones. This type of bridal accessory is bound to make a real statement at your wedding!
· Veils. When choosing a veil, make sure its length and its style are well coordinated with you wedding dress. For instance, a boho chic wedding dress might not pair well with a short veil – but it can look fabulous with a floor-sweeping lacy veil, it all depends on the exact design and fabric of the wedding gown itself.
Still searching for the right wedding dress? Contact Savvi NCand come visit us right away. This year’s best collections are here, and we guarantee they will enchant you! Once you’ve found your perfect dress, make sure to tag us on Instagramor Facebookto show off your complete ensemble!