Few things are as important to a bride as her wedding look is. And truly, we couldn’t agree more. You don’t get married every day, so looking your very best is more than naturally going to be a priority.
What are some of the best styling tips brides should remember?
We have gathered some of them right here, so keep reading if you want to find out more.
· Matched veil and dress. Wedding veils and wedding dresses don’t always come as a set, which can make dress shopping a little more involved. Luckily, we carry both Casablanca and Mori Lee, which now have matching veils. This should help take out some of the guesswork involved in matching your dress to your veil. If you end up choosing a dress without a coordinating veil you will want to make sure you find the right match. Aside from the style and color you should think about the length and detail. You will want your veil to compliment not compete with your wedding gown.
· Quality fabrics. You may not be fully aware of this, but the fabric your wedding gown is made from can make a hugedifference in the way your dress drapes and feels. Quality fabrics should be something you look at when shopping for the right dress.
· Don’t forget about your feet. While your dress will take center stage and may partially or fully cover your shoes when you are standing still, don’t forget that you’ll still want some great shoes to go with that amazing dress you’ll be wearing. Look for something that matches your gown beautifully andis comfortable. You don’t want painful shoes to be something you think about as you walk down the aisle! There are so many choices now for wedding shoes, you can find the perfect pair if you invest the time to look for them. Even if you’re going for a beach wedding, you can now find beautifully embellished flips and flats that will look amazing.
· Be you. We cannot emphasize the importance of this enough: there’s only one you, and your wedding look should reflect that. Trends come and trends go, and even the opinion of your mother, mother-in-law, and best friend will fade into memory years from now. What remains is how you felt on your wedding day. And you deserve to feel nothing less than amazing with yourself!
· Use color. Don’t be afraid to wear color, or to accessorize yourself with colorful elements. Just because you are a bride, it doesn’t mean you have to focus on an all-white attire. Your bouquet, your shoes, your jewelry – they can add a touch of color to the look, creating a complete style that will be much appreciated.
Still searching for a beautiful wedding dress in North Carolina? Contact Savvi NCand schedule a visit if you want your wedding gown and look to be flawless from A to Z!